Pricing a Home
When pricing a home, here are a few questions and issues I discuss with sellers concerning their list price.
1. What is your motivation for selling?
2. How is a list price derived?
3. Is the home in market condition?
4. How does the home stack up against other homes (comps) in the neighborhood?
5. How does an appraisal factor into the list price?
6. What are the consequences of overpricing?
7. What are the consequences of days on market?
8. Market conditions and time of year considerations.
Hopefully, when you are discussing selling your home with your realtor, make sure you have a clear discussion about these important topics. If you are considering selling your home in the Bucks County area, contact me anytime.
Heritage Homes Realty